Over the past few weeks we set out to survey as many of you, our patients, as possible. The results are in and have been overwhelmingly positive. Below are some of the highlights from the survey, along with a selection of comments that some of you have made.
100% of patients were satisfied with the practice overall, with 92% being very satisfied
99% of patients said they would recommend us to a friend
What our patients consider most important
- Dentist’s level of care and attention (99% very important)
- Technical skills of the dentist (98% very important)
- Trusting the dentist (98% very important)
Areas our patients are most satisfied with
- Dentist’s level of care and attention (94% very satisfied)
- Technical skills of the dentist (96% very satisfied)
- Trusting the dentist (96% very satisfied)
Here’s a little bit about what we learned about you:
Words our patients use to describe Merton Dental
Below are a few comments stating what some of you particularly like about our practice
- Professional but caring, and hugely considerate about putting people at their ease
- Friendly and professional manner that gives me confidence and trust
- This is a very professional, but friendly practice. My children also feel comfortable here.
- Treatment wise – superb. Admin wise – very efficient with the emails appointment confirmations and text/email reminders.
- The skill, care and attention of the dentist in whom I have total trust. There is always a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Very understanding of nervousness, exceedingly reassuring!
- I feel completely confident and safe and I never experience any pain – I went from being a very nervous patient to an at ease patient.
- Dentist and staff are always friendly and polite and put patients at ease. I believe level of care is excellent and always feel confident I am receiving professional service.
- Good quality dental work, no unnecessary dental work, friendly and relaxed approach, early appointments if any dental problems.
- The practice has a overall sense of professionalism coupled with informality. Munther is straight talking, not patronising, and only recommends necessary treatments. Hygienist is friendly, good at picking up on prior issues, and at explaining how to properly clean teeth, use floss, brushes etc. choice of radio station is pretty good too.
It’s been great to get this valuable feedback from you and very encouraging to read through all of your positive comments. A big thank you to each and everyone of you who completed the survey, we really do appreciate your time in doing so.